(Updated on 06/30/2021 at 6:00 p.m.) Penalty reduced on January 1 then reduced bonus on July 1.
Most of the 2021 bonus malus novelties:
Malus (modification on January 1, 2021)
- The new CO2 penalty grid starts at 133 g CO2 / km (138 g in 2020)
- The CO2 penalty ceiling is set at 30,000 euros (20,000 euros in 2020)
- An additional penalty to the weight will be added in 2022 beyond 1,800 kg (10 euros per additional kg)
=> The new 2021 CO2 penalty scale
Bonus (modification on July 1, 2021)
- 6,000 euros for the purchase of an electric vehicle invoiced for less than 45,000 euros from July 1, 2021 (7,000 euros in 2020 and early 2021)
- 1,000 euros for the purchase of a plug-in hybrid vehicle from July 1, 2021 (2,000 euros in 2020 and early 2021)
- The conversion premium is maintained at 3,000 euros for low-income households
=> Bonus-malus: the new grid from July 1, 2021
2021 ecological bonus
Aid for the purchase of vehicles deemed “clean” will be maintained at the 2020 level for the first six months of 2021 in order to encourage the recovery of the sector after the second period of confinement. But everything changes on July 1.
7,000 euros during the post-confinement period, the bonus for the purchase of a new electric car (invoiced for less than 45,000 euros) will increase to 6,000 euros in mid-2021. By … Read more on Auto moto: auto and motorcycle magazine