We do not necessarily know, but Google has a tool that allows you to search from an image found on the Internet. A very practical option that allows you to identify places, objects or people with a simple click.
It has surely happened to you, during your travels on the Web, to come across a photo of a character, a place, an object about which you would have liked to know more. The Google search engine can provide you with an answer if you simply right-click on the image. This function is available by default with the Chrome browser and on, provided you install an extension .
Google search from an image with a right click
To make afrom an image with a right click:
- In your browser , place the cursor on the image about which you want to get information and then right click.
- In the context menu, select the option Find an image with Google. A results page will open with the dimensions of the source image in mind and, where possible, the identification of what it contains. Google also offers a selection of similar images as well as a list of websites with similar images.
- Note that the option also works from version from the Chrome browser by performing a extended on the desired image then selecting the Search image on Google option.
Search from Google Images
To search from Google Images:
- There is another option which is to search directly from the Google images page. Click on the representing a camera located in the input field.
- Several possibilities are then available to you: copy then paste the url of the image for which you want to search, drag an image from the file explorer of your or select a file on your .