Orange has revised its catalog of 4G and 5G mobile plans. In addition to the removal of the commitment for offers without mobile, the incumbent operator offers a new price list that allows you to take advantage of the 70 GB package at only € 14.99 / month.
The market for non-binding mobile plans is welcoming a new player. Indeed, the incumbent operator Orange decided to join this market until now dominated by low-cost operators and MVNOs. And there is no dead hand! For its entry into play, the former France Telecom offers no less than seven non-binding 4G and 5G packages, with attractive prices and larger mobile data for certain offers.
4G / 5G plans without commitment from € 2.99 / month
Important changes have been made to the catalog of Orange mobile plans. While the operator had five 4G plans so far, there are now only four left. The 80 GB plan has disappeared. The 2h 100 MB, 2h 20 GB, 10 GB and 70 GB packages now remain. On the other hand, only the 70 GB 4G package has seen its price changed. Previously offered at € 19.99 / month the first year then € 34.99 / month, its price drops to € 14.99 / month the first year then € 29.99 / month. And this is clearly the most attractive offer of the four.
In Orange’s new 4G package catalog, we therefore find the following offers:
- 4G package 2h 100 MB at € 2.99 / month for one year then € 7.99 / month
- 4G plan 2h 20 GB at € 13.99 / month for one year then € 18.99 / month
- 4G 10 GB plan at € 21.99 / month for one year then € 21.99 / month
- 4G plan 70 GB at € 14.99 / month for one year then € 29.99 per month
On the 5G plan side, the changes are no less important. Orange has abandoned its unlimited plan. On the other hand, it increased the data for each formula while lowering the price, which makes the offers much more interesting. Instead of the 70, 100 and 150 GB plans, we are thus entitled to the following offers:
- 5G 120 GB plan at € 20.99 / month for one year then € 32.99 / month
- 5G 130 GB plan at € 29.99 / month for one year then € 44.99 / month
- 5G 200 GB plan at € 49.99 / month for one year then € 64.99 / month
In addition, as already mentioned above, all these Orange mobile plans are now without obligation, unless you take a smartphone with it. In this case, the 24-month commitment remains valid.
You may wonder about the interest of these offers knowing that Orange already offers non-binding mobile plans with cheaper rates through its Sosh brand. Well, you should know that the incumbent operator offers more comprehensive customer service. Also, its Sosh subsidiary does not currently offer 5G packages. To benefit from it on the Orange network, you must choose between the three offers mentioned above.
What you must remember
- – Orange abolishes the obligatory commitment for its plans without mobile
– Orange now has four 4G plans and three 5G plans
– The 70 GB 4G plan is only € 14.99 / month for the first year