Apple products have a reputation for being expensive, but that doesn’t mean you have to go broke buying them full price. With the 2022 summer sales, it is possible to equip yourself with the apple brand without breaking the bank. Whether you’re getting ready for the next school year or looking to treat yourself after months of hard work, follow the guide!
You will also be interested
In recent years, the summer sales have been a highlight for offers on tech products. Despite their reputation for products with a low discount, the various Apple devices are no exception and it is possible to find many iPhones, Macs and other AirPods at very advantageous prices… as long as stocks last. So don’t waste time if one of these offers interests you!
The best Apple promotions during the summer sales
- the iPhone 13 Pro (128GB) at €1059 instead of €1159 (to take advantage of the promo, use the code 100D999CD)
- the iPhone 13 (128 GB) at €834 instead of €859 (apply the reduction with the code 25D249CD)
- the Macbook Air (2020) at €899 instead of €999 (using the code 100D999CD)
- the iMac 24″ Retina 4.5K (2021) at 1249 € instead of 1449 € (thanks to code 100D999CD)
- the AirPods Max headphones at €474 instead of €499 (use the code 25D249CD)
- the Airpods headphones (2nd generation) to €119 instead of €204.15
- the Airpods Pro headphones at €184.99 instead of €229 (with the code 15D149CD)
- the iPad (2021) to €344 instead of €369 (benefit from the promo with the code 25D249CD)
The Apple ecosystem, experience it and you won’t be able to do without it
Buying multiple Apple products means getting a foothold in the company’s ecosystem. The Apple ecosystem is the integration of the entire Apple system that allows for a better user experience if you own multiple Apple products. Sometimes called “enclosed garden” by experts and outsiders. Apple’s products themselves are great and considered to be among the best in class, but the ecosystem brings synergy between these products that other competitors like Google simply don’t have.
Examples of ecosystem features include using the Apple Watch to unlock your Mac, playing music on your phone and tapping your HomePod mini to stream music, or receiving iMessages on all your Apple devices.
With Apple, you don’t have to buy the latest product to be fully satisfied.
Promotions on the Apple brand rarely affect products less than a year old. This could be prohibitive with other manufacturers, but not with the Cupertino company. In terms of computing power, Apple’s products are considered a year ahead of their Android competitors. That means an iPhone released a year or two ago will still run like a charm.
The other advantage is the software support. Even if you buy an iPhone 11 or 12, you can expect to still get at least 3-4 years of iOS updates. In addition, the screens have a high resolution and are perfectly calibrated. So they won’t have to swoon over newer hardware. If we had to give you one recommendation, it would be to pay attention to the amount of storage. Depending on your propensity for taking photos and using the cloud, higher storage might be useful for you. With devices that don’t have expandable storage, it’s best to choose wisely.
Interested in what you just read?