Listen to your songs in the best conditions by choosing headphones. Sony, Bose or Jabra, discover our selection of the most efficient models.
Freedom of listening, isolation of background noise, taking calls: all the advantages of owning a Bluetooth headset
Before showing you the best Bluetooth headsets currently available on the market, let’s go back for a moment to the advantages of this type of device. The first positive point of a Bluetooth headset is that it allows you great freedom to. You won’t risk getting caught in the wires and disconnecting your headphones. Plus, you can move around easily as long as you stay within range of your Bluetooth headset. This is particularly useful for athletes, for example. In addition to the practical side, a Bluetooth audio headset has a large number of features. It can allow you to take your calls because it generally includes a microphone allowing you to answer your interlocutors. Thanks to the padding, the use is comfortable. Some models are even able to isolate you from outside noise so you can concentrate on your listening.
Bose, Sony, Apple, Jabra, Sennheiser: our Top 5 best Bluetooth headphones in 2022
The good news if you want to buy a Bluetooth headset is that you have a wide choice. The proof with our selection:
- The : do you like to stay in your bubble when you listen to your music or your podcasts? Then this is the model for you. The Sony WH-100XM4 headphones offer the best noise reduction on the market. You can use the free Sony Headphones Connect for custom settings. L’ of this helmet is excellent and can reach 30 hours. As soon as you take it off, it spots movement and automatically pauses what you’re listening to so you don’t miss a thing. You can control it via voice assistant, it is compatible with and Google Assistant;
- The : Enjoy exceptional sound quality by choosing this Bose Bluetooth headset. It displays an ultra neat design and very effectively reduces surrounding noise to best appreciate its listening. If you want to use it for making calls, the voice pick-up is very good, even if there is noise around or . The touch controls on the are reactive. You can stay connected without having to touch your . A single charge allows you to enjoy 20 hours of non-stop listening;
- The after the famous AirPods wireless headphones, launched the headphones version with the AirPods Max. Here, particular attention is paid to the design with a helmet that does not contain but of the and of the . If the helmet is a little heavier than its counterparts from other brands, it is very aesthetic. You can switch between active noise reduction and mode to keep hearing what’s going on around you. The sound is enveloping for a cinema-like experience. A rather expensive model, but very efficient;
- The : compact, foldable and light, the Jabra Elite Bluetooth headset is ideal if you are the type of person who travels a lot. This device is also very affordable, so it is particularly aimed at those with a small budget. It offers excellent value for money. Thanks to the ear cushions in at , it is very comfortable. Autonomy is particularly powerful since it can reach 50 hours. The range reaches 10 meters and the Bluetooth connection is very reliable;
- The : this is the best Bluetooth headset of the brand. Its main strong point is the quality of the sound offered. This model adapts to your environment by reducing or not the noise around you according to your needs. The pads are comfortable and the headband is padded with genuine leather for comfortable use. You can control these headphones via the Smart Control mobile app or via the Alexa personal assistant. The helmet is easily adjustable according to your head size to suit all user profiles.
Wherever you are, listen to your music and other programs as it should be with a Bluetooth headset. This type of device offers excellent sound quality and is very convenient to use.