Since its inception in 2009, bitcoin has had a very volatile trading history. Cryptocurrency has seen a lot of evolution in its short life. Initially, bitcoins traded for next to nothing. The first real price hike took place in July 2010, when the value of a bitcoin jumped from around $ 0.0008 to $ 0.08 for a single coin. But, today, it has become an investment asset that made +1.320% from 2016 to 2017! Udemy is offering an exceptional 88% reduction on this training for a limited time, so don’t hesitate!
If you are feeling overwhelmed by the idea of entering the world of cryptocurrencies, this course will help you simplify the big concepts so that you feel more comfortable. You will gain confidence and knowledge about basic bitcoin information and usage.
What you will learn in this training:
- Understanding the blockchain and discovering cryptocurrencies
- Know the differences and specificities of each before buying
- Buy cryptocurrency with your bank card / by transfer on reliable and secure sites
- Discover the trading tools
- Understand the different market places (Coinbase, GDax, Bitsamp)
- Choose your investment technique
- Know the secondary cryptocurrency buying platforms (Binance)
- Secure your cryptocurrencies on your computer or USB key
- Be aware of the risks and tax consequences