The Abu Dhabi Grand Prix, the 22nd and final meeting of the F1 season, takes place from November 18 to 20. Tests, qualifications, race, discover the complete TV guide.
[Mis à jour le 18/11/2022 à 10h50] The 2022 Formula 1 season is arousing a certain interest, in several respects. Enter here sporting rivalry between Max Verstappen and Charles Leclerc, Lewis Hamilton being further back, the density of a record calendar and the changes resulting from the new regulations in particular, the stakes are not lacking. For the tenth consecutive yearthe broadcasting rights for the discipline in France are held by Canal+. From then on, the group is in charge of broadcasting all the driving sessions of all the Grands Prix this season, until November 20 in Abu Dhabi. In each of the 22 rounds (23 before the cancellation of the Russian GP), free practice, qualifying and the race are broadcast live on the various channels of the group. In addition to F1, Canal+ broadcasts three additional series, Formula 2, Formula 3 and the W Series, a championship dedicated to female drivers.
=> Formula 1 2022: calendar, drivers, teams, rankings
The Abu Dhabi GP, November 20
The 2022 season began on the weekend of March 20 in Bahrain with a Ferrari double, Charles Leclerc winning ahead of Carlos Sainz. Two months later, the Formula 1 caravan set its wheels in Europe for the first time as part of the Emilia-Romagna Grand Prix at Imola. From now on, here is the 22nd and final meeting of the year: the Abu Dhabi Grand Prix, contested in the Yas Marina, from November 18 to 20. The three free practice sessions are broadcast on Canal+Sport, like qualifications, Saturday at 6 p.m. local time, i.e. 3 p.m. in France.
Departure at 2 p.m. French time
Sunday November 20the Abu Dhabi Grand Prix is broadcast live on Canal+. Departure is scheduled for 5 p.m. on site, i.e. 2 p.m. French time. The aerial catch is fixed one hour before for the traditional rise of the grid.
On Canal+ and unencrypted on C8
Like the recent United States Grand Prix, this one is also the subject of an unencrypted broadcast on C8. At the same time, Canal+ is announcing an unprecedented “Watch Party on myCANAL, Youtube and Dailymotion, with prestigious guests who will interact with the public on social platforms.” In addition, it is possible to watch all the sessions of the 22 events of the season by subscribing to the official service of discipline, baptized F1 TV Pro. The price of the annual subscription is fixed at 64,99 euros. The F1 TV Pro service notably gives access to the live of all driving sessions, to the on-board cameras of each driver, as well as to numerous archive videos for 40 years.
Friday, November 18, 2022
- 10:40 a.m. – LIVE F1 Free practice 1 (Canal+Sport)
- 12h25 – DIRECT F2 Qualifications (Canal+Sport)
- 1:40 p.m. – LIVE F1 Free practice 2 (Canal+Sport)
Saturday November 19, 2022
- 01:11 – Rebroadcast F1 Free Practice 2 (Canal+Sport)
- 11:40 a.m. – LIVE F1 Free Practice 3 (Canal+Sport)
- 13h13 – DIRECT F2 Course 1 (Canal+Sport)
- 2:40 p.m. – LIVE F1 Qualifying (Canal+Sport in France / Tip!k in Belgium / RTS in Switzerland)
- 22h01 – Rediffusion F1 Qualifications (Canal+Sport)
Sunday, November 20, 2022
- 08h13 – Rediffusion F1 Qualifications (Canal+Sport)
- 12h53 – DIRECT F1 La Grille (Canal+)
- 13h40 – DIRECT EN CLAIR F1 GP d’ABU DHABI (C8)
- 2:00 p.m. – LIVE F1 GP from ABU DHABI (Canal+ in France / Tip!k in Belgium / RTS in Switzerland)
- 15h58 – DIRECT Formula One, le mag (Canal+)
- 16h27 – Rediffusion F1 GP d’Abu Dhabi (Canal+Sport)
- 18h30 – Rediffusion F1 GP d’Abu Dhabi (Canal+Sport)
Monday, November 21, 2022
- 21h52 – Rediffusion F1 GP d’Abu Dhabi (Canal+Sport)
- 22h56 – Rediffusion Formula One, le mag (Canal+Sport)
Tuesday, November 22, 2022
- 08h49 – Rediffusion F1 GP d’Abu Dhabi (Canal+Sport)
- 10h46 – Rediffusion Formula One, le mag (Canal+Sport)
Wednesday, November 23, 2022
- 18h11 – Rediffusion F1 GP d’Abu Dhabi (Canal+Sport)
Photo : Icon Sport
More informations :
Formula 1 2022: calendar, drivers, teams, rankings
2022 F1 calendar: GP dates and times
Formula 1 2022: the major novelties of a record season