You have just acquired a smartwatch, you must now configure it and start it in order to take advantage of all its applications because, to function correctly, the smartwatch must be connected to a smartphone. We will see step by step how to successfully configure your new high-tech accessory.
There are twodifferent, you will therefore have to start by identifying your . Should it work with Android or with iOS? Depending on this criterion, there are two different methodologies for connecting your watch to your .
L’works with the Apple Watch app while a works with the Android Wear app. Once your to your telephone, it will be possible to download complementary: , sport, pedometer, and many others…
How to connect a smartwatch to an Android phone?
- Step 1: To get started, open the from your smartphone and download Wear. Once downloaded, you will need to log in using an account .
- Step 2: Once your Android Wear application is functional, you must activate the on your smartphone. You can either go through the settings or go through the control screen. Once enabled, Bluetooth should appear with sound on the top bar of your smartphone.
- Step 3: return to your application Wear and open the list of detected devices. You should see the name of your . You just have to click on it. A code appears on the screen of your watch, type this same code on your smartphone to pair the devices.
- Step 4: enjoy your watch! Your devices are now paired and working simultaneously. So you can receive your calls and messages via your smartwatch.
Note that it is also possible to use awith your and that you don’t have to opt for an Apple Watch. You just need to download the Android Wear app via l’App . You will then need to follow the same steps as outlined above.
How to connect your Apple Watch to an iPhone?
- Step 1: turn on your by holding down the side button. On your iPhone, download the Apple Watch app via l’App Store.
- Step 2: place your so that it’s in your iPhone’s camera viewfinder. You will then receive an invitation to pair the two devices.
- Step 3: all you have to do is click on “Configure Apple Watch” from your iPhone to . You just need to follow the instructions throughout the procedure.
Solve problems pairing your smartwatch to your smartphone
If you are having difficulty in, here are some solutions that can solve your problems:
- Check that your devices are properly charged and turned on, that airplane mode is not activated and that the mode has been switched on correctly.
- If your device still does not appear in the list, you can deactivate bluetooth mode and reactivate it.
- Make sure your smartwatch and smartphone are close to each other. If not, they need to be reconciled.
- If the pairing does not work, use the “Forget this device” function, then deactivate and reactivate Bluetooth mode.
- Reset your watch by following the manufacturer’s instructions in the manual that accompanies your device.