Unlike the first special of the day, Sébastien Loeb (P5 of SS15) did not manage to keep pace with Sébastien Ogier (P2 of SS15). In this 15th special of the Monte-Carlo Rally, he concedes nearly 5 seconds to his counterpart in the general classification.
Thierry Neuville took advantage of not experiencing any problems with his Hyundai to finally score a scratch (best time of stage no. 15 of the Monte-Carlo Rally). A sign that the little Korean can have some surprises in store for us in this 2022 WRC season.
Behind, Elfyn Evans continues to lack luck. The Briton experienced a technical problem, which caused him to stop in the middle of the special and lose a lot of time; although he is no longer in the race for victory. Oliver Solberg is also a victim of his Hyundai. He was forced to abandon this Monte-Carlo Rally after an exhaust problem. Now for the general classification:
- Ogier / Veillas (Toyota): 2:40:04.4
- Loeb / Galmiche (Ford) : +24.6 s
- Breen / Nagle (Ford) : +1:30.8 s
- Rovanperä / Halltunen (Toyota): +2: 34.6 p
- Greensmith / Andersson (Ford) : +6:50.1 s
- Neuville / Wydaeghe (Hyundai) : +7:52.9 s
- Katsuta / Johnston (Toyota): +12: 38.7 s
- Evans / Martin (Toyota) : +23:15.7 s
- Solberg / Edmondson (Hyundai) : OUT
- Tänak / Järveoja (Hyundai): OUT
- Fourmaux / Coria (Ford) : OUT
Live and standings | TV program and streaming | Routes and maps
List of Entrants | WRC calendar | Season 2022
Photo : RedBullContentPool
To read on Auto-Moto:
Monte-Carlo / ES14 Rally: Loeb picks up 20 seconds behind Ogier
Rally: who is Isabelle Galmiche, Sébastien Loeb’s co-driver?
Monte-Carlo Rally: the (big) barrel of Fourmaux on video
Rally: the presentation of the 2022 WRC season – PODCAST
WRC rally: who can succeed Loeb er Ogier for the title? – VIDEO